Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 27 of 27

Thread: Cool pic of Dave Mustaine

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Darkest Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2004
    Posts
    5,299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    "Dude", don't get all unsprung! I'm teasing you.

    ...and I am not threatened by Dave's weave. I mean, completely natural hair. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Guitardeth2's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,698
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by -Dark Angel-:
    "Dude", don't get all unsprung! I'm teasing you.

    ...and I am not threatened by Dave's weave. I mean, completely natural hair. [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Then quit pushing my buttons damn you. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #23
    Inactive Member Darkest Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2004
    Posts
    5,299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ...well, what the hell else am I supposed to do for fun around here? Everybody is just lurking...

    [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Guitardeth2's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,698
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by -Dark Angel-:
    ...well, what the hell else am I supposed to do for fun around here? Everybody is just lurking...

    [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hmmmmm?

    How about you do some work? isn't that where you're at right now?

    Im sure your boss would agree. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #25
    Inactive Member Darkest Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2004
    Posts
    5,299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    -_-

    ...lemme check.

    "Hey, DA, think I ought to be working right now?"

    "Who gives a fuck?"

    "OK, thanks!"

  6. #26
    Inactive Member Guitardeth2's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,698
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by -Dark Angel-:
    -_-

    ...lemme check.

    "Hey, DA, think I ought to be working right now?"

    "Who gives a fuck?"

    "OK, thanks!"
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LMAO!!

  7. #27
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    Ssssssmoking !!!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •